#1-Stay where I am.
I can stay where I am with tons of amentities(sp!), not very good service with the barn owner, but he does take care of the horses very well if an emergency arises. Granted he is VERY unfriendly, and can get a temper. I feel uncomfortable everytime I'm around him. But everything there is so nice, minus the small turnout space outside (there's a little). Expensive, but full care, excellent food on a schedule.
#2-Move to my farrier's training barn.
It's a very small facility. Daily turn out, but no grass. Barn is VERY old. The girls that work there are AWESOME! Arena is soooooooooooooo small. Barely big enough for one horse to train in. Dark, dust, ect. But half the price I'm paying now. I buy the hay, lessons are $450 a month (ya right!).
My ultimate goal no matter what I decide is to end up at my mother in laws property that they hopefully will be able to keep (having problems right now) which is 20 acres, just needs fencing, barn (or at least a stall shelter), eventually an arena. Very BEAUTIFUL property. But that could be in like 4-6 months or even longer depending on my bf's mom.
Ugh. So I think what im going to do is wait it out and talk to the owner and find out how we can make the situation better, express my concerns about traiining thunder, and then when the other place is ready to go just move him up there.
Thanks everyone who has been sticking by me through this! I appreciate all your opinions.