Decision time.... - Page 2
   

       The Horse Forum > Barns, Boarding, and Farms > Barn Maintenance

Decision time....

This is a discussion on Decision time.... within the Barn Maintenance forums, part of the Barns, Boarding, and Farms category

     
    LinkBack Thread Tools
        03-07-2008, 08:33 PM
      #11
    Started
    Thanks, 8) . High five!

    Well,
    It really is hard. Just go with your heart. Don't think about it too much. How long will you be staying at the stable that you choose for?
         
    Sponsored Links
    Advertisement
     
        03-07-2008, 09:23 PM
      #12
    Green Broke
    Hopefully max 6 months, but my goal is 3.

    That's why I feel its ok to just wait it out. Unless things spiral and get bad.
         
        03-07-2008, 09:26 PM
      #13
    Started
    Are you going to be doing lessons? Because if not, go option 2. If it's only for a little bit, then it should be fine. But, as long as the stalls don't fall down when your horse is in it, I wouldn't mind option 3 ahh, I mean 2?
         

    Thread Tools



    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:27 AM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0