We finally got moved and Rascal is now in his own 1 1/2 acre pasture YAY!!! The down side is my electric fence isn't working. I have 2 lovely neighbors who have saved me TONS of money by allowing us to tie into their fences. The only concession I had to make was run a hot wire around the top to keep him off the fences.
Sounds easy doesn't it? NOT! We have regrounded it, Snipped, clipped, pulled, trimmed and otherwise diposed of every weed so NOTHING is touching it. BF can walk up and grab the wire and nothing happens! It's like it isn't even on. The light is blinking like it's working. I don't have cash until week after next to buy another tester (Rascal stepped on mine when he got a shock when we first set it up OOPS)
Any ideas what could be wrong?
Since we have moved I have no clue where my receipt is, so I can't just take it back *sigh*
"Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak."
Larry the Cable Guy
Last edited by Rascaholic; 10-21-2011 at 10:09 AM.
Reason: forgot something