In August we were offered free wood from a family friend and went to pick it up with little knowledge to what we were getting into. Well we ended up having to tear down a storage facility and were able to use the wood from it but this involved a few days work, but for free we couldn't complain. So we went to work.
We ended up with 4 truck beds full and a trailer full of materials and every board had a minimum of 10 nails to pull out of it. Well after many hours of pulling nails and finding boards that would work we finally have it done. The only thing we paid for is beer for friends and new screws. Oh, and I have to get one more pack of shingles, but here are pictures from start to finish!! It's not perfect, but it was my first building project and it ended up being very difficult piecing everything together out of used wood.
Two side walls:
Back wall and side walls put together:
Front header on with supports:
Roof beams put on and starting to side:
Roof covered up:
All sided and roofed:
Caulked and painted the back:
Working on seperating into stalls:
All finished and painted