Thank you everyone!
I investigated all of the pastures and found the problem.... actually three
First and biggest thing: Where most of the stable mates would use more ribbon to section off for grass growth, one person had attached her metal panels to the electrical fencing posts stretching from one side of the pasture to the other. *slaps palm to face*. That was grounding the fence out.
Still not completely active, though. I wrote down the electric box manufacturer. The site states that wood is a no-no as it may not ground out the fence, but it will drain the charge. I went back and removed the telephone poll. Much better!
Still not a complete charge
Ahhh.... the solar panel is covered in dust! Rubbed it clean, and the charge slowly went all the way up. The fence is now active, but I seem to have made a few people really angry in the process. lol
The pastures in the other side of the property can't feel a shock unless they touch their opposite hand to the ground and in wet ground. I dusted their solar panel off but saw many posts without plastic clips and instead had the tape wrapped around many wooden posts. That's going to be a project, and technically I'm not supposed to mess with anyone's stuff. Luckily, I got the vice president of our club on board after she had read the manufacturer website.