This is Sunflower A.K.A. The urinator
. What I have found out is the pellets do not work with him, they just can't keep up and I was spending soooo much money.
I moved him to the biggest stall and I use shavings and lots of them, when I go to clean I scrape all the clean shavings from the top of the wet spot, clean underneath and then spread the scraped off top part back in the pee spot. It helps for me. I think I was trying to save money by not using enough bedding and ended up adding more bedding every day. When I used more bedding to start I used less in the long run. Pilgrim on the road to CDE 049.jpg