Anyway, for those of you who remember, we had a barn fire back in August that completely decimated the barn that we did have. Anyway, here is a pic of what it looked like then.
After we finally got all the debris cleared away and cleaned up, we left what was left of the tack room standing so that we would have a semi-secure place to keep our tack until plans could be made for a new barn.
Then the plans were finally made and as the date of delivery and construction came closer, we moved all the tack to one of the trailers and finished the demo on what was left.
Then the crew showed up and started building. It was incredibly fascinating to watch the whole thing as it went up and started to come together.
And now, finally, it's all finished and ready for the finishing touches like electricity and enclosing the tack room over the concrete slab. I will be glad to start putting pens together and getting everything set up the way I want it now.
The tack room will be in the back corner here (where the silver X is on the wall)
We still have a bit of dirt work to do because the ground wasn't exactly level but that's a minor thing.
Anyway, I just thought I would share a bit of my excitement. There will be more pictures coming as we get everything set up the way it is planned to be with horse runs out the south (open) side and the tack room and such built.