Well my boyfriend and I were talking the other day and he wants to get a property in the spring, but keep them at the current place. I don't really like this idea, but I don't know what to do. I've tried talking to him, but he just wont listen.
So i'm just waiting for spring to come. I'll let everyone know if the plans change and we move them.