Stall fronts? What are these "hooks" for? - Page 2

       The Horse Forum > Barns, Boarding, and Farms > Barn Maintenance

Stall fronts? What are these "hooks" for?

This is a discussion on Stall fronts? What are these "hooks" for? within the Barn Maintenance forums, part of the Barns, Boarding, and Farms category
  • 10ft stall guard
  • Cattle panel stall fronts

Like Tree4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
    05-14-2012, 08:36 AM
Green Broke
You can order custom stall guards any size. I went to a barn open house and they had them 10 ft to cover the isle ends, I wanted to ask where they got them, but forgot.
Sponsored Links
    05-14-2012, 09:51 AM
Stall guards....their usefulness depends on the horse. When my Paso Fino gelding was younger, he would belly himself under stall guards to get out, so he he's had a wooden door for 22 years
    05-14-2012, 10:04 AM
Super Moderator
I would guess they used something like this as a stall front and used the staples to help secure them to the shed.

Wallaby likes this.

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
"Hooks" on snaffle bits? Wallaby Horse Tack and Equipment 9 02-20-2012 08:25 PM
Wanted: affordable Myler Dee 5.5" - 6" No Hooks Maryja456 Tack and Equipment Classifieds 0 05-10-2011 04:39 PM
5" Myler ported full cheek bit with hooks equinecrazy3808 Tack and Equipment Classifieds 0 05-02-2010 07:39 PM
What's is on your stall fronts? My Beau Barn Maintenance 14 07-15-2009 10:09 AM

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:42 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0