The place I'm thinking of will cost us some money - about $100 more a month (after we add up the gas & mileage going to MIL) and it's only about 3/4 of an acre or so but there is a stall is open to it so she'll have full time access to pasture. It is less than a mile from our house so we can see her daily. As far as feeding goes it is the same set up as MIL - they feed and we buy the hay. She'll be alone temperarily but only for a few weeks to a month. There is a very nice woman who lives near the new place and she has an arena and we've talked about me using it, but haven't confirmed anything concrete. Hopefully we can work something out and that would certainly influence my decision to move.
I just feel bad about moving her from the land because I know she enjoys to get out and run and buck with the other horses. I guess my MIL would let us come back if it doesn't work out. It just seems like a big move and I'm not 100% sure!
I guess I should also mention that MIL is very controlling and has a bit of an edge to her. If you have ever read any of my other posts I guess you know that by now!!!