Critique us.. - Page 3
 
 

       The Horse Forum > Riding Horses > Western Riding > Barrel Racing

Critique us..

This is a discussion on Critique us.. within the Barrel Racing forums, part of the Western Riding category

    Like Tree41Likes

     
    LinkBack Thread Tools
        11-06-2012, 01:54 AM
      #21
    Banned
    Ur horse cuts the barrel to soon I am surprised you don't hit them all the time! You as a rider need to be aware and push him past!
    Posted via Mobile Device
         
    Sponsored Links
    Advertisement
     
        11-06-2012, 03:48 PM
      #22
    Weanling
    ^please post a video of yourself and show us how it's done!
    Posted via Mobile Device
         
        11-06-2012, 03:52 PM
      #23
    Green Broke
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by 1RedHorse    
    ^please post a video of yourself and show us how it's done!
    Posted via Mobile Device
    I can't help but agree.. You've been all talk and no action since joining the forum.. Let's see it.
         
        11-06-2012, 03:58 PM
      #24
    Banned
    Ok im not sure how to post a video directly but I will post a link 2 mins....
    Posted via Mobile Device
         
        11-06-2012, 04:02 PM
      #25
    Banned
    barrel racing on spinner! - YouTube
    Posted via Mobile Device
         
        11-06-2012, 04:06 PM
      #26
    Green Broke
    It's not bad, better than I thought it would be seeing your other posts and how you conduct yourself.
         
        11-06-2012, 04:25 PM
      #27
    Yearling
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Barrelhorseluver    
    Ur horse cuts the barrel to soon I am surprised you don't hit them all the time! You as a rider need to be aware and push him past!
    Posted via Mobile Device
    If I were you I wouldn't be talking to loud because your horse is trying to plow barrels....I would make sure your problem is fixed before judging and criticizing others runs. Running your mouth will get you in trouble if your not careful....
    DrumRunner likes this.
         
        11-06-2012, 04:53 PM
      #28
    Banned
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by BarrelRacingLvr    
    If I were you I wouldn't be talking to loud because your horse is trying to plow barrels....I would make sure your problem is fixed before judging and criticizing others runs. Running your mouth will get you in trouble if your not careful....
    Fyi: this was in june and we are now running 17.6 s in that arena! I have fixed that problem thanks for ur concern!
    Posted via Mobile Device
         
        11-06-2012, 04:59 PM
      #29
    Yearling
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Barrelhorseluver    
    Fyi: this was in june and we are now running 17.6 s in that arena! I have fixed that problem thanks for ur concern!
    Posted via Mobile Device
    "I have a 14.2 hh liver chestnut quarter horse that has a crap load of gas! Lol I breakaway goat ty and heel off him and I am starting him on barrels and poles. He is very well broke and supple, but when I got around a barrel or pole unless we goo around it 2 or 3 times he sticks his head in the air bears his teeth and either knockes the barrel or goes really wide. I do use a tiedown and his teeth have been done. Any suggestions?"

    FYI- Didn't you just post this in a thread you started? This is the horse I am talking about.
         
        11-06-2012, 05:03 PM
      #30
    Weanling
    LMAO

    Look kid your time on here will be alot more enjoyable if you take that bigass chip off your shoulder and realize your not perfect, and in reality don't have much room to judge.

    If you want to be taken seriously quit attacking.
    Posted via Mobile Device
         

    Thread Tools

    Similar Threads
    Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
    Canter critique- first time critique, please be nice lol Rachel1786 Horse Riding Critique 11 12-04-2012 11:00 PM
    Western Riding critique and confo critique on Romeo Pidge Horse Riding Critique 19 10-09-2012 02:21 AM



    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:38 PM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0