Fallon Taylor - Page 2
   

       The Horse Forum > Riding Horses > Western Riding > Barrel Racing

Fallon Taylor

This is a discussion on Fallon Taylor within the Barrel Racing forums, part of the Western Riding category
  • Fallon taylor quotes
  • Fallon taylor trainer

Like Tree34Likes

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
    05-07-2012, 11:44 AM
  #11
Weanling
A friend of mine lived with Fallon for a year and trained with her. She said she was very nice and really liked helping people.

However....I don't agree with some of her training....and I really don't care for her "bussiness" operation.

People say the same thing about Brittany Pozzi...she's stuck up etc. She's actually extremely nice....and very focused at her runs. I would be too.
CLaPorte432 likes this.
     
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
    05-08-2012, 11:20 PM
  #12
Started
Fallon is notorious for being less-than-honest about a large portion of the horses she sells. It's pretty pathetic.

I don't really care for her personality, either. I have talked to her personally (as well as on FB) and she seems very stuck up, and know-it-all ish to me.

I think she is a great rider, but in my opinion, she is just another shady horse trader.
     
    05-08-2012, 11:45 PM
  #13
Green Broke
She has good videos and is a good trainer, has great horses.....but doesn't make you a good person..Remember how if you can't say anything nice, you shouldn't say anything at all...I'll leave this conversation now.
     
    05-09-2012, 07:47 AM
  #14
Started
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrumRunner    
She has good videos and is a good trainer, has great horses.....but doesn't make you a good person..Remember how if you can't say anything nice, you shouldn't say anything at all...I'll leave this conversation now.
OP was asking for opinions, and she got them. Can't handle the heat? Get out of the kitchen.
     
    05-09-2012, 09:16 AM
  #15
Weanling
Snarky much Tennessee?

DR was voicing an opinion as well.

And here's mine: there are better videos and trainers out there. I love Dena Kirkpatricks YouTube videos.
Posted via Mobile Device
SorrelHorse and Gidget like this.
     
    05-09-2012, 10:54 AM
  #16
Green Broke
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennessee    
OP was asking for opinions, and she got them. Can't handle the heat? Get out of the kitchen.
Um, hun, I'm a head chef IN the kitchen..If anyone has super clear opinions it's me.. MY opinion about Fallon is not great, but I have enough class to not bash someone who can't defend herself. If I have something to say I'll say it to her face.. Like you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1RedHorse    

And here's mine: there are better videos and trainers out there. I love Dena Kirkpatricks YouTube videos.
Posted via Mobile Device
I agree, there are quite a few better trainers with better videos than Fallon.
rob likes this.
     
    05-09-2012, 04:58 PM
  #17
Started
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrumRunner    
Um, hun, I'm a head chef IN the kitchen..If anyone has super clear opinions it's me.. MY opinion about Fallon is not great, but I have enough class to not bash someone who can't defend herself. If I have something to say I'll say it to her face.. Like you.
Right..but you can't handle someone else having an opinion that doesn't perfectly agree with yours? Cool. Great. You're not saying anything to my face. You're typing it on a keyboard. SOOOO hardcore.
     
    05-09-2012, 08:11 PM
  #18
Started
Ladies, ladies..
Posted via Mobile Device
Horsealot likes this.
     
    05-09-2012, 08:29 PM
  #19
Green Broke
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennessee    
Right..but you can't handle someone else having an opinion that doesn't perfectly agree with yours? Cool. Great. You're not saying anything to my face. You're typing it on a keyboard. SOOOO hardcore.
What on earth are you talking about?? I never said that anyone can't have their own opinion or they have to agree with mine? I encourage people to have their own opinion and stand up for it, I don't care whether they agree with me or not. Where you got that I, of all people on the forum, said that people shouldn't have their on opinion or that they have to agree with mine I have no idea..Please, to have ANY valid argument at least be right. Not coming up with your own words that have no realism at all...Whatever you felt coming from my first post is obviously wrong. I said that Fallon has good videos, nice horses, but that doesn't make her a good person and I wasn't going to say anything else about her because it wasn't "nice" things and I wasn't going to bash someone who can't even give their say about THEMSELVES.. I have more class than that.. Your whole "If you can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen" comment started this whole deal, and you didn't even know what you're talking about. I'm not afraid to set the whole kitchen on fire and watch it burn..
     
    05-09-2012, 09:02 PM
  #20
Weanling
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennessee    
Fallon is notorious for being less-than-honest about a large portion of the horses she sells. It's pretty pathetic.

I don't really care for her personality, either. I have talked to her personally (as well as on FB) and she seems very stuck up, and know-it-all ish to me.

I think she is a great rider, but in my opinion, she is just another shady horse trader.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennessee    
OP was asking for opinions, and she got them. Can't handle the heat? Get out of the kitchen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennessee    
Right..but you can't handle someone else having an opinion that doesn't perfectly agree with yours? Cool. Great. You're not saying anything to my face. You're typing it on a keyboard. SOOOO hardcore.
When DR referenced "like you" she was referring to the part of your post that I bolded for you....since reading for comprehension and clarity doesn't seem to be your forte.

If you're going to be an ass....do so smartly.

I find it ironic that you are doing what you bash Fallon for. Pot meet kettle.
     

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Happy Birthday FehrGroundRanch, webdawg, Mikera Fallon and kjs1redman TaMMa89 General Off Topic Discussion 1 06-26-2011 04:17 PM
Have you heard of Fallon Taylor the barrel racer??? Citrus Horse Talk 6 04-10-2011 10:45 AM
Happy Birthday FehrGroundRanch, webdawg, Mikera Fallon and kjs1redman TaMMa89 General Off Topic Discussion 3 06-22-2010 02:23 PM
Melanie Smith Taylor brittx6x6 Jumping 20 05-11-2009 04:00 PM
TAYLOR SWIFT latte62lover General Off Topic Discussion 11 01-05-2008 08:39 PM



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0