Speed weanie pictures from the weekend races! - Page 2
 
 

       The Horse Forum > Riding Horses > Western Riding > Barrel Racing

Speed weanie pictures from the weekend races!

This is a discussion on Speed weanie pictures from the weekend races! within the Barrel Racing forums, part of the Western Riding category
  • Knee high racing sligh

Like Tree15Likes

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
    03-05-2013, 04:45 PM
  #11
Showing
Good girl weanie! Though I do wonder where her sassy butt in the air pics are ;)
Posted via Mobile Device
     
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
    03-05-2013, 05:25 PM
  #12
Trained
There was one from our reining pattern! Lol it was just a teensy bit but in the rollback she did something funny and popped her hind end a little. It wasn't a buck but it looked like attitude on camera I deleted it though.

We still placed second in reining which qualified us for state...Means I actually have to put sliders on her again
     
    03-05-2013, 06:14 PM
  #13
Started
I have knee high snowbanks :(
     
    03-05-2013, 06:53 PM
  #14
Started
Knee high...that's it??
     
    03-05-2013, 11:33 PM
  #15
Started
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey02    
Knee high...that's it??
Higher is some places. But I'm talking on flat ground LOL
     
    03-06-2013, 01:28 PM
  #16
Trained
Pfft knee high. Come on girl, get a sleigh for Squiggy and Peanut and make the ponies work for ya
beau159 and QHriderKE like this.
     
    03-06-2013, 02:38 PM
  #17
Green Broke
Quote:
Originally Posted by SorrelHorse    
Pfft knee high. Come on girl, get a sleigh for Squiggy and Peanut and make the ponies work for ya
Exactly! I'm really wishing Red wasn't hurt right now. Otherwise his @$$ would have been trudging through butt-deep snow for the past month!! Great exercise and "forceably calming" for the over-energetic horse, like Mr. Red. Can't act up very easily in a couple feet of snow!
SorrelHorse likes this.
     
    03-07-2013, 10:08 AM
  #18
Started
Quote:
Originally Posted by beau159    
Exactly! I'm really wishing Red wasn't hurt right now. Otherwise his @$$ would have been trudging through butt-deep snow for the past month!! Great exercise and "forceably calming" for the over-energetic horse, like Mr. Red. Can't act up very easily in a couple feet of snow!
You would be surprised how much energy Squiggy has. Snowbanks are NOTHING to her. D:
     
    03-07-2013, 02:26 PM
  #19
Trained
That just means you haven't run through enough snowbanks!


I tell you what. I'm come to the land-of-the-frost with Selena and we'll pit the mares on the snow and see who tires out faster. Whoever loses buys lunch
     
    03-07-2013, 02:30 PM
  #20
Started
Quote:
Originally Posted by SorrelHorse    
That just means you haven't run through enough snowbanks!


I tell you what. I'm come to the land-of-the-frost with Selena and we'll pit the mares on the snow and see who tires out faster. Whoever loses buys lunch
I guarantee you I will not lose. LOL. Squiggy has trailed cows 18 miles in snow up to HER knees in most places. She's an energizer bunny. I can't tire her out for the life of me. Which sucks sometimes.
     

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
More little Weanie and Rugey-roo for you! (Includes some bucking) SorrelHorse Horse Pictures 2 12-11-2012 02:09 PM
Pictures from this weekend :) BarrelRacingLvr Horse Pictures 2 08-22-2012 04:35 PM
Pictures from a small weekend show BarefootBugsy Horse Pictures 15 06-13-2012 10:45 PM
Pictures from the Mounted Games comp on the weekend wild_spot Horse Pictures 10 07-28-2009 06:25 PM
Pictures from Washington International Horse Show (Local Day Weekend) Supermane Horse Pictures 4 10-19-2008 10:42 PM



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0