So here are my questions (I know that each horse is an individual I'm just looking for in general what have you guys experienced):
1. I need a type of horse that can do everything from western to english riding, driving, trail riding and babysit little kiddos and put up with all sorts of schenanigans. Are clydesdales really this versatile?
2. How are they with just plodding along on a few hours trail ride (with good conditioning)? Or will they be dead tired after 1 hour of work?
3. How do they do with a few months off? (Like during winter) Do they go back into the riding schedule easily or is it an effort to get them back in the spring/summer?
4. How are their gaits? Am I going to die or be surprised? And how trainable/intelligent are they?
5. And lastly: Do they have good, easy going, kind personalities? For instance, are they spooky like some lighter breeds are or do they just kinda plod along and go with the flow?
Thank is advance and if anything need clarifying don't hesitate to ask!