Im doing my first dressage test this sunday but I don't really understand some of the movements
It is just a small informal walk and trot test but I don't get it!
Heres the test...
1. Enter at A in walk,C turn left
2 H working trot to E then half a 20mtr circle to B.
3. BMCH working tot
4. HXF change rein across diagonal
5. A medium walk half a 20 mtr circle to X
6. X half a 20 mtr circle free walk back to A
7. K working trot to E then half a 20mtr circle to B
8. FAK working trot
9. KXM change rein across diagonal
10. MCH working trot
11. H medium walk EX half 10 mtr circle walk to G
12. G Halt & Salute
LEAVE ARENA ON LOOSE REIN WALK AT
ANY SUITABLE POINT.
But I don't understand some of the 'half circle' parts like number 2 and 11.
Also any dressage tips would be appreciated!!