For most points I had a 7, and I had sixes for things I knew I didn't do very well: - stretching the neck (that's probably not how you say it in English, but it's what I'm trying to do between 2.12 and 2.30, but is never goes very well, I find it easier while trotting)
- the passing into the left galop (because she slipped a little and lifted her head)
- turning to the other hand (?) between E and F (I first thought I had to turn to B, so I turned too early).
And I had fives for
- turning to the other hand between E and B (I only noticed this now, but I didn't realise this was so bad, it was probably because she was shaking her head and I didn't pass to trot immediately at B)
- for the extended trot (?, really don't know the right word, but it's what I tried to do between 4.44 and 4.51, but she passed into gallop)
- for turning from A to C and stopping to greet (I walked crooked on the middle line)
I had a 180 point in total (every judge has his own way of giving points, there is no system, but usually 180 isn't bad, but not excellent either).