FANTASTIC Dressage! - Page 3
   

       The Horse Forum > Riding Horses > English Riding > Dressage

FANTASTIC Dressage!

This is a discussion on FANTASTIC Dressage! within the Dressage forums, part of the English Riding category

     
    LinkBack Thread Tools
        11-13-2010, 09:15 PM
      #21
    Showing
    That was gorgeous
         
    Sponsored Links
    Advertisement
     
        11-13-2010, 09:31 PM
      #22
    Banned
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Spastic_Dove    
    Horse Grooming Supplies.

    It's another horse based forum.

    And true to form all the wannabe's and "I know everything" people are posting on what should have been a simple thread.

    Way too much bickering.
         
        11-13-2010, 09:56 PM
      #23
    Trained
    I don't see how anyone could possibly debate the fact that was a beautiful ride. I hate to think.
         
        11-13-2010, 10:08 PM
      #24
    Yearling
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Spyder    
    And true to form all the wannabe's and "I know everything" people are posting on what should have been a simple thread.

    Way too much bickering.
    COTH is the same way. XD
    All forums have those people, I suppose. Some are just louder than others.
         
        11-14-2010, 12:43 AM
      #25
    Yearling
    I couldn't find the thread on HGS. Which is just as well I guess since I don't care what anyone has to say about this rider - I've formed an opinion of her already.
         
        11-14-2010, 01:26 AM
      #26
    Banned
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by kmacdougall    
    I couldn't find the thread on HGS. Which is just as well I guess since I don't care what anyone has to say about this rider - I've formed an opinion of her already.

    Look under training and a thread called ...And this is what it looks like.
         
        11-14-2010, 12:39 PM
      #27
    Showing
    Where is the thread tearing her down? I searched her name in HGSF but a thousand threads came up
         
        11-14-2010, 02:24 PM
      #28
    Banned
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by equiniphile    
    Where is the thread tearing her down? I searched her name in HGSF but a thousand threads came up

    The author is JB and Rio in the Training section and several pages long.
         
        11-14-2010, 02:31 PM
      #29
    Started
    Lol...i just went and read that entire thread on that other forum :roll::roll::roll:
         
        11-14-2010, 05:39 PM
      #30
    Showing
    Wow that person....
         

    Thread Tools

    Similar Threads
    Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
    New to trails and fantastic! Deerly Trail Riding 11 07-11-2010 02:32 AM
    Fantastic video My2Geldings Horse Breeds 0 11-05-2008 11:20 PM
    OMG what a FANTASTIC horse...! Delregans Way Horse Videos 12 04-22-2008 02:25 PM
    Fantastic photos Sara Horse Pictures 0 09-28-2007 04:43 PM
    Fantastic horses!!!!! DutchHorse Horse Pictures 13 09-25-2007 01:19 PM



    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:43 PM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0