Here's some of the marks/comments:
1. Enter Working Trot/Trot @ C/ Track Right: 7 "needs more bend in turn"
2. MXK Change rein working trot: 7 late to K
3. A Circle Left 20 m : 7 no comment
4. FXH change rein working trot: 8 No comment
5. C circle r 20m: 6 "needs inside bend. O not round" This was when he start calling for his girlfriend :roll: He was buldging the entire time trying to look to her. Dork.
6. Between c and m: medium walk: 7 no comment
7. MXK change rein free walk K medium walk 5 "no stretch, needs more length and stride" He was basically a giraffe whinnying to her through the free walk. Normally though freewalk is something we still need to work on.
8. A Working trot half circle Left 20m: 7
9. Working canter left lead. X to a half circle left 20m, afb straight ahead: 6 "really early, canter lumbers" I knew this one was terrible. I THOUGHT canter and he just picked it up. Oops.
10. Between b and me working trot 7
11. HXF Change rein working trot 6 late H crooked on diagonal
12. A half circle right working trot 6
13. Apparoaching x working canter right lead at x half circle right 20m circle AKE canter straight working ahead : 8
14. Berwwn E and K working trot: 7
15. B to X half circle right 10m working trot 6 "a bit wide"
16. G halt, salute 7
In Impulsion, submission, rider we got 6. She underlined suppleness of the back, engagement of hindquarters, and acceptance of bridle.
Can anyone elaborate on this, this is the first dressage test I've ridden. What would be best to work on to improve. Can you even tell from the remarks on the sheet?