1. at the beggining his legs are flapping about everywhere.
2. not quite a square halt, good enought, but not a perfect score.
3. passage is a bit uneven at the start.
4. extended trot good, but didnt have that floaty look.
5. leg yield v. good, beg good although a little exaggerated.
6. extention, looking from the from the front, looks like the horse is throwing his legs out sideways a little, horse needs to stretch out more, looking at it in real time, it never looks like the leg is fully extended.
7. canter work was good although transition at first wasnt perfect.
8. piaffe was amazing! back legs stayed in the same place!
9. riders toes are pointing outwards...
10. flying changes were good and transitions are generally good on the horse's part.
this is me being very picky, it was a very good test, better than i could do but 92.3% is a very high score.
[quote] Canter is lovely, but there were quite a few instances where he was 4 beating and the 2's weren't straight- it may have been the camera angle though. [quote]- yes i agree, the camera angle makes some movements look ungainly i spose and i also agree with the coment on the canter rythm.
was it really a record? because i have seen better tests (not as hard but better quality) with lower scores. i didnt get that 'amazed' feeling when watching, for the most part, maybe that something to do with poor youtube quality.
Keep your feet on the ground when your head's in the clouds.