Chinga and I are going to our first Dressage Comp on the 21st of Febuary, and we will be competing in Unoffical 12 and Under (as I'm not 13 till March!). We will be doing Walk Trot A (Page 3) and Walk Trot C (Page 5)
So anyway, I have a few questions. Anyone remeber how many questions I had for my Sporting Comp? So here goes, and there WILL be more questions to come.
1. Preparing - Riding, How do I prepare him/me for the tests?
2. Remembering - How do you guys remember the tests? Any tips/suggestions please!
3. Warm up - Similar to my question from the Sporting Night, What should I do with him for the Warm Up and what are the warm up ring rules?
4. Horse Appearnce - Grooming/Washing/Braiding what routine should I use the day, week, month before?
5. Square Halt - How important is it, and how can I get it first go (Its only unoffical P.C)
6. Braiding - If any what type to go for?
7. Trot - Sitting or Rising is my choice, what to go for?
8. Tall Boots, or regular boots? I've got a pair of brand new show tall boots (Actually they are wrapped up under the Christmas tree). My normal boots are a bit, paddock conditioned
Well that's it for now!