driveing - Page 2
 
 

       The Horse Forum > Riding Horses > Driving

driveing

This is a discussion on driveing within the Driving forums, part of the Riding Horses category
  • Powered by myBB how do i get spell check on my computer
  • Powered by myBB spelling

Like Tree3Likes

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
    05-10-2012, 07:56 PM
  #11
Yearling
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed Racer    
What? I have no idea what you're saying.
well like your quote says I think youd better look closer to home.
Hiya and plesed to meet or chat to you sorry about the confusion well
Im the last cave man to get a computer.
Ok I think I have found the spell check.
I don't know every thing I never will and that's me if I said I did id be a liar and would not be true to my self.
I hope the things iv sent were some use if thay were that's cool.
Im glad you had a look in to trickys and tammys world and how thay have lived.
Tricky is the last one left now he is 27 years old.
I have had him since he was a yearling.
May be I want to leave some thing behind to help others I have more floors in me than a sky scraper( tower block)im not perfect.
That's just me.
Well iv tryed my best since vanessa died may be it was not good enough.
Many thanks for reading this.
Take care if your out rideing or driveing and wish the best for you and your horse.
Michael and tricky.
     
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
    05-10-2012, 08:13 PM
  #12
Teen Forum Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallee
I just seen a shout out from the OP sounding as if they were upset from the posts here telling them they needed to use spell check and such. If you don't like what a person has typed for you to read or you don't like the way it is worded... You don't have to attack them or tell others that the info is no good. If you have nothing nice to say sometimes its best to say nothing at all. But you obv can't do that as some of the posters in this thread have decided that turning the other cheek is not for them, well to each their own but that's not how I was raised and I don't downgrade people for spelling and such. Learn some manners, I am sure you were raised better yourself and if you wasn't then you need to grow up and better yourself.
That would be me, and I do not think that my suggestions have been in any way down-grading, offensive, or in any way or form 'attacking' the OP. I have replied courteously to any and all information given to me by him, realizing that he is indeed an experienced driver even though I don't completely understand some of the 'lingo' used (possibly my fault, I'm still learning as well about all of the harness parts, types, etc). I hardly think it's fair to call me cruel or ignorant. Any advice that I've given has been in a kind fashion, giving OP tips on how to get more replies (by making his posts more understandable).

MichaelVanessa- I think you're doing wonderful for having just entered the internet world! I highly doubt that you've offended anyone, you're obviously posting in a helpful and kind manner. Rather, its just a little bit hard to understand you, and that's why I was recommending that you use a spell check and put your lovely pictures (Tricky is absolutely adorable, by the way. I just love how tiny she is and the pink tack is great!) directly onto the thread. Ease of access. Perhaps I should of told you exactly how to do those things before- so sorry that I didn't think of it before. You can always ask if you don't know what someone means though, or how to get to something! We're happy to help.

To use spell check, what I do is get on the internet and just type in 'spell check' into google or yahoo. You'll be given plenty of different ones to choose from, and all that you have to do is write your replies or threads into it, click 'check' and it will help you fix things right up! You can the copy and paste it onto the Horse Forum. If you don't know how to copy/paste, all you have to do is click your mouse over something, drag it until the whole paragraph is blue, right click- press 'copy' and then go to the other website and press 'paste' wherever you want to put it.

To upload pictures on here, there are a few ways. The way that I do it is by using a website such as Photobucket (you have to make an account) or Tinypic (you don't have to make an account but can only do one picture at a time) and upload it just like you're putting it into an album. You can then use the DIRECT LINK that it gives you in your album, copy it, come onto horse forum, look up at the bar that says 'B I U A and then has those three little icons. Press the one that looks like a mountain and sun (third one) and put your link in it. The picture will show up just like this!

(everyone say hi to Fara, our pony! XD)


I hope that you and Tricky have many more years together, and thanks for trying so hard!
     
    05-10-2012, 08:28 PM
  #13
Yearling
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endiku    
That would be me, and I do not think that my suggestions have been in any way down-grading, offensive, or in any way or form 'attacking' the OP. I have replied courteously to any and all information given to me by him, realizing that he is indeed an experienced driver even though I don't completely understand some of the 'lingo' used (possibly my fault, I'm still learning as well about all of the harness parts, types, etc). I hardly think it's fair to call me cruel or ignorant. Any advice that I've given has been in a kind fashion, giving OP tips on how to get more replies (by making his posts more understandable).

MichaelVanessa- I think you're doing wonderful for having just entered the internet world! I highly doubt that you've offended anyone, you're obviously posting in a helpful and kind manner. Rather, its just a little bit hard to understand you, and that's why I was recommending that you use a spell check and put your lovely pictures (Tricky is absolutely adorable, by the way. I just love how tiny she is and the pink tack is great!) directly onto the thread. Ease of access. Perhaps I should of told you exactly how to do those things before- so sorry that I didn't think of it before. You can always ask if you don't know what someone means though, or how to get to something! We're happy to help.

To use spell check, what I do is get on the internet and just type in 'spell check' into google or yahoo. You'll be given plenty of different ones to choose from, and all that you have to do is write your replies or threads into it, click 'check' and it will help you fix things right up! You can the copy and paste it onto the Horse Forum. If you don't know how to copy/paste, all you have to do is click your mouse over something, drag it until the whole paragraph is blue, right click- press 'copy' and then go to the other website and press 'paste' wherever you want to put it.

To upload pictures on here, there are a few ways. The way that I do it is by using a website such as Photobucket (you have to make an account) or Tinypic (you don't have to make an account but can only do one picture at a time) and upload it just like you're putting it into an album. You can then use the DIRECT LINK that it gives you in your album, copy it, come onto horse forum, look up at the bar that says 'B I U A and then has those three little icons. Press the one that looks like a mountain and sun (third one) and put your link in it. The picture will show up just like this!

(everyone say hi to Fara, our pony! XD)


I hope that you and Tricky have many more years together, and thanks for trying so hard!
many thanks and you have a beautiful pony.
I still have a lot to learn and I all ways will.
That was tammy in pink I lost her 6 months ago now and she belonged to vanessa.
Vanessa passed on in 1998 and that distroyed my pria to that she sold tammy and at her grave side I vowed to find tammy.
I did she was with a loveing fammaly I took papers pictures and my sulkey
And taught clare and her children how to drive and a year went by and thay gifted her over as I asked if I could have tammy cremated and put with vanessa.
With clare she got kicked in the shoulder and was heaverley fractured and she bounced back.
I nearley lost her dew to a vetanary axedent she had internal thrush and was being treated with saline and antibiotice and the cafitor split her inside.
I think I was luckey that I changed her diet and she went to newmarket vetanary hospital well I was at work and nearley broke down but she recoverd.
It was luckey she pulled through she was in hospital for 1 month and at my vets yard for another month well mistakes happen that's life I supose.
Many thanks michael and tricky.
     
    05-10-2012, 09:56 PM
  #14
Green Broke
I loved seeing your ponies wherever you posted them!! They are lucky ponies indeed.

I am so sorry about Vanessa, she must have loved that pony “Tammy”, all done up in pink they must have been a sight to behold. Was Vanessa a relative to you?

I liked the pony photos; I think your ponies have more clothes than I do.
     
    05-10-2012, 10:16 PM
  #15
Yearling
What pretty horse/ponies & wagons!
Wallee likes this.
     
    05-11-2012, 10:02 AM
  #16
Weanling
So nice to hear from people who truly love their horses/ponies.
     
    05-11-2012, 02:54 PM
  #17
Yearling
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taffy Clayton    
I loved seeing your ponies wherever you posted them!! They are lucky ponies indeed.

I am so sorry about Vanessa, she must have loved that pony “Tammy”, all done up in pink they must have been a sight to behold. Was Vanessa a relative to you?

I liked the pony photos; I think your ponies have more clothes than I do.
vanessa was a girl frend of mine to me she was special and she owned tammy.
Vanessa was all ways ill and I did not know why.
I use to do her yard work as she worked in a livery yard and my old pony snowy was there to I can say she was a soal mate I gave snowy the summer in 1991 and I had her put to sleep as her hind legs had given up it was the kindest thing to do for snowy.
Vanessa was doing her british horse society stages in horse management.
I brought all the books and helped her studdy.
Vanessa moved yards and I hacked tammy home for her about 16 miles and I had tammy on full loan.
We had a relation ship for four years and I still did not know what was wroung with vanessa.
We drifted apart she sold tammy and I had tricky as well I could not keep 2
Ponys at that time as the expence looking back I think I could have.
I called on the phone and her mum answerd and she said vanessa would get back to you she never did.
In august 1998 I receved a phone call from vanessas mum could I come over straight away.
We went to watford general hospital and she was on a life suport machine.
She took an overdose and I then found out she had anarexia navosa and balimia and the life suport machine was swiched off 10 days later I was deverstated.
Three years on I did a serch for tammy and I found her she was with a lady called claire and had 2 children loran and sophy.
I took photos my troting sulky papers and I tought them to drive and solved a lot of mistorys and the missing peaces of clairs jigsaw about tammy fit.
I said to claire I know you from some were and she was the nurse in the intensive care unit.
Claire gifted tammy back to me and tammys fammaly got bigger and tammy paired up with my gilding tricky.
Well the bigest hart break is like me he to lost his soal mate like I lost mine and he was there when she went and I think that helped him greave as well tammy was 34 years old when she passed vanessa was 23 years old.
Many thanks for asking.
     
    05-11-2012, 02:56 PM
  #18
Yearling
Hiya I wish you could see the blankets thay have got and the tack as well if you want a discription ill give you a run down many thanks.
     
    05-11-2012, 03:07 PM
  #19
Yearling
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilyJoy    
What pretty horse/ponies & wagons!
hiya and how are you.
to me tricky is my son and I have had him since he was a yearling.
He is now 27 years old and I broke him in to drive and he was in a state when we got him home.
He had strangles and shoes twice the size of his hoofs nailed on with roofing clout nails he had been beaten through the skull as well and he hated children.
Time has played a major part and he has come round and is an adorable little pony we use to do school fates and attended the london harness horse parade.
If I had time there is so much to tell and he is well mannored.
     
    05-11-2012, 03:16 PM
  #20
Yearling
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallee    
So nice to hear from people who truly love their horses/ponies.
hiya wallee many thanks and you sound like a loveing horse guy your self there is so much to tell and I have posted a lot on here as well.
I have had the pleasure to be trickys frend he is more a son to me than a pony.
He is 12 hh and he is a section a welsh pony and he is 27 years old.
And he has been with me 26 years.
I admit its been very hard as he was in a poor state when we got him and time and love have shown the way and I brought shares in a pepermint factory as well thay were the key.
We went out for a drive for half hour and going to get him fit as he was off work for a month.
So walking in harness for a week and a bit of trotting next week.
Many thanks wallee.
And its been a pleasure talking to you have a nice day you and your horses.
     

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
used driveing harness Dave Driving 1 03-30-2008 10:53 PM
Driveing Mustangs Dave Driving 6 03-27-2008 10:06 PM
Driveing horses Dave Driving 0 03-04-2008 10:08 PM



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0