Thanks, y'all! I am also treating one of the fillies for a corneal ulcer, and trying to get things ready for our friends from Texas stopping on their way to the National Drive, and us to GO to the ND, honestly, I am too paralyzed to do anything. I turned him out. If the Xxterra doesn't work when I get back, I have to put him down, but I figured it was better to wait, than start and then stop for a week.
Here is a picture from yesterday of Gavotte. I am taking her single to the ND. she went last year, I think.
ETA: the picture is not sideways!! That is really how things look here in KY!!
Last edited by greentree; 05-12-2016 at 06:51 PM.