1. I have a little driving experience, but I've never trained a horse to drive. Is it much harder than starting a horse under saddle? Would it be better to do it myself, or send her to a trainer? I'm not looking to show or anything... I just want to do it for fun.
2. How expensive are the harnesses and carts? Again, I don't want to show.
3. What bit should you ground drive in? What bit should you drive in? Is it okay to use the bit you ride the horse in, or should it be different?
4. How much weight can a horse comfortably pull? (The cart plus the driver)
5. If you've driven a gaited horse before, are they much smoother than a trotting horse, or does it feel about the same when you're not on their back?