Looking for a Horse Size Team Harness AND a cob single
   

       The Horse Forum > Riding Horses > Driving

Looking for a Horse Size Team Harness AND a cob single

This is a discussion on Looking for a Horse Size Team Harness AND a cob single within the Driving forums, part of the Riding Horses category
  • Team harness for cobb horses
  • Can i use a horse sized harness on a cob?

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
    08-25-2011, 10:25 PM
  #1
Foal
Looking for a Horse Size Team Harness AND a cob single

Any suggestions on finding used harnesses?

I've been scouring Craigslist & eBay for months..
Most team harnesses on there are always either pony or draft.

Anyone have a suggestion for a tack store or online site that may have some used? I'm located in Central Florida... around Orlando.

Also looking for a cob single harness as well.

Thanks for any suggestions :)
     
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
    08-26-2011, 03:24 PM
  #2
Weanling
Quote:
Originally Posted by TjWr    
Any suggestions on finding used harnesses?

I've been scouring Craigslist & eBay for months..
Most team harnesses on there are always either pony or draft.

Anyone have a suggestion for a tack store or online site that may have some used? I'm located in Central Florida... around Orlando.

Also looking for a cob single harness as well.

Thanks for any suggestions :)
Horse Harnesses for Sale

You can get a decent new one from Ron's Horse Harness in Canada for around $500 including shipping.
     
    08-27-2011, 08:23 AM
  #3
Foal
Quote:
Originally Posted by xilikeggs0    
Horse Harnesses for Sale

You can get a decent new one from Ron's Horse Harness in Canada for around $500 including shipping.
Thanks for the Ocala link, but looking for used and $1000+ was really out of my budget.

The Ron's Horse website did have the best new prices I've seen, I would've probably went that route if I didn't have any luck with classifieds.

I'm actually going to pick a team harness up today for $450!
     
    08-27-2011, 10:27 PM
  #4
Yearling
Have you tried tacktrader.com?
That's where I was looking for a harness.

If you're still looking for harness, that is.
Congrats on finding a good team harness.
     
    08-29-2011, 08:34 AM
  #5
Foal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiterin    
have you tried tacktrader.com?
That's where I was looking for a harness.

If you're still looking for harness, that is.
Congrats on finding a good team harness.
Thank you for the link!!! No, I had not tried this website before!
     

Tags
harness cob team

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Owning a single horse GypsyRose Horse Health 6 07-12-2011 09:54 AM
Deluxe Nylon/Biothane Team Harness purpledog CAN Tack 0 05-18-2011 04:04 PM
What size cart and harness? horseluver250 Driving 5 10-29-2010 12:28 PM
Harness people! Carriage harness help. noddy Horse Tack and Equipment 1 06-12-2010 11:42 AM
Single Horse Owner SeabiscuitMustang Horse Boarding 8 09-24-2009 08:24 AM



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0