Where to find this part...?

       The Horse Forum > Riding Horses > Driving

Where to find this part...?

This is a discussion on Where to find this part...? within the Driving forums, part of the Riding Horses category
  • Tnt industries horse carts

LinkBack Thread Tools
    05-01-2009, 11:01 PM
Where to find this part...?

Got this email from a friend, told him i'd try to find the answer for him:

"One of our carts is missing a part called a “cart shaft stop” (a screw in type). It is a “stop” on a T N T industries cart and the TNT cart is not made anymore of course. Anyway, it is chrome screw in part that is missing. We have one on the other shaft, but are missing one, on the other side. Do you have any idea of where we might be able to find it? It is such a small part and runs as much at over $90.00 on some sites, which is crazy.

Anyway, if you know of a source, it would be greatly appreciated."
Sponsored Links
    05-21-2009, 11:53 AM
Did you try Lasalle?
    05-24-2009, 06:42 AM
Ozark tack, star lake tack etc all sell them. I don't think it would make a difference that they are mini tack dealers as I imagine the stop is the same size no matter what.

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
You know You're An Aussie Part 2 I Love Lane Jokes and Funnies 2 01-30-2009 03:33 AM
My Article part 1 Spyder Horse Articles 2 10-20-2008 10:42 PM
Denny, part 2 JustDressageIt Horse Pictures 9 10-01-2008 11:44 PM
Denny, part 4 JustDressageIt Horse Pictures 5 10-01-2008 12:22 AM
Look into my eye, part 2 DutchHorse Horse Pictures 12 04-17-2008 11:19 AM

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:35 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0