Fort Valley 50 miler - Page 2
   

       The Horse Forum > Riding Horses > Endurance Riding

Fort Valley 50 miler

This is a discussion on Fort Valley 50 miler within the Endurance Riding forums, part of the Riding Horses category

    Like Tree15Likes

     
    LinkBack Thread Tools
        11-02-2012, 08:43 PM
      #11
    Yearling
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DancingArabian    
    I love your bright red tack. Can I ask where you got it from? What kind of hackamore is that?
    The hack is generally called a "s-hack." I got it and the rest of my tack at Taylored Tack. Mandy makes it all personally in a cute shop in her backyard (she lives near me and is an endurance rider herself). Its fantastic stuff!
    DancingArabian likes this.
         
    Sponsored Links
    Advertisement
     
        11-03-2012, 11:37 AM
      #12
    Green Broke
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by phantomhorse13    
    The hack is generally called a "s-hack." I got it and the rest of my tack at Taylored Tack. Mandy makes it all personally in a cute shop in her backyard (she lives near me and is an endurance rider herself). Its fantastic stuff!
    Bookmarked!
    I have an s-hack as well, and my Arab seems to like it, but it's still a work in progress to convince him to not flop all his weight on his forehand and go, LOL.
         
        11-05-2012, 11:58 AM
      #13
    Yearling
    Love the scenery, looks alot like where we ride here. How on earth have you been able to keep your video so steady while trotting and cantering?
         
        11-05-2012, 08:50 PM
      #14
    Yearling
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Thunderspark    
    Love the scenery, looks alot like where we ride here. How on earth have you been able to keep your video so steady while trotting and cantering?
    I am now the proud owner of a helmet cam, which has improved the shakiness of my videos immensely over when I used to use a hand-held camera!
         
        11-05-2012, 11:13 PM
      #15
    Yearling
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by phantomhorse13    
    I am now the proud owner of a helmet cam, which has improved the shakiness of my videos immensely over when I used to use a hand-held camera!
    That's what I need! I take tons of photos/videos when we are out riding! Maybe Santa will be nice to me this year LOL
    phantomhorse13 likes this.
         
        11-05-2012, 11:26 PM
      #16
    Trained
    What helmet cam do you use? Can you post a link?
         

    Thread Tools

    Similar Threads
    Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
    Horse boarding near Fort Hood, TX hrsgrl7 Horse Boarding 5 10-01-2012 01:07 PM
    Fort Valley Virginia Horseboy Trail Riding 2 05-23-2012 09:47 PM
    did-it-myself 2-day 50 miler phantomhorse13 Trail Riding 7 05-19-2011 10:05 PM
    Weekend at Fort Valley Va Mingiz Trail Riding 10 06-30-2010 12:41 PM
    Peter Du Fort xDressagexQueenyx Horse Pictures 4 09-21-2009 08:24 PM



    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:47 AM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0