You can answer all or just one, it doesn't matter! Give it your best shot and test your horse knowledge!
(I've taken these questions from the C-2 test sheet - my next rating - from the US pony club)
1. Discuss three different warm-ups for three different activities of candidates choice.
2. Discuss REASONS for adjusting stirrups for different types of work.
3. Demonstrate riding safely over varied terrain, as
Conditions allow. Discuss safety measures when
Riding over varied footing, I.e., water, mud, rocks,
Ice, bog, hard ground, sand, pavement
4. Explain own mount's ration when developing fitness, maintaining fitness, roughing off, sick, or taking day off.
5. Discuss pasture safety and fencing.
6. Name 3 toxic plants in your area and describe appearance.
7. Name five basic conformation qualities that you want in a mount for your own use, and how they affect the basic movement and soundness (i.e., sloping shoulder means longer stride).
8. Name and locate on a mount the following unsoundnesses: ringbone, curb, bowed tendons, sidebone, spavin, navicular, splint, thoroughpin, sprains.
9. Explain the need for the regular care of teeth.
10. List annual immunizations and health requirements appropriate for your area.