I ride EFA. Usually ODE format works like this
- Always have the lower Dressage First
- When the Lower Dressage is done, they head out to the X- country.
- Then the HIgher Dressage group moves to X-country
- Lower moves to Showjumping
- High moves to Showjumping
Although most Comps I go to are run over 2 days because of the nominations. But yeh all in all they like to keep things running, so make sure your prepared
Yeh as Jazzy said, Dressage is marked on each movenment out of 10. Errors are, faults in the test, horse steps out of the arena (iv done that one before
Well your a SJ er so u know all that.
Just to make one small comment on Jazzy's reply. There are no 'knock downs' in X-country, im sure that was just a mistake
Just Refusels, and time in X-country.
Best of Luck 8)