Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Victoria, Australia
sorry guys i'd forgotten where this was posted!! haha,, UPDATE!! we decided to look at the first one first, but are still yet to do it, then Stage Idol next then the mare last.. We did have a few set backs though =( my baby had to go back to my friends house because i just don't have the time for three (almost four) horses to be in full work as well as my last year in high school etc. so we came to that conclusion and had to organise that. THEN my thoroughbred got sick because someones been feeding them >=( the pony is fine (i swear that horse is indesrtuctable) but the thoroughbred ended up with colic so he was treated but then lost appetite and then there was the discussion of an operation if worse comes to worst which is a three hour drive and a $10,000-$15,000 operation so new horse was put on hold incase that did happen (it didnt). TB is better now, but still doesn't have his apetite so we're now discussing whether an ultra sound should be done and whether or not we should treat for gastric ulcers (he windsucks).. So new horse has been put on hold until further notice, but the owners of the first gelding and stage idol have agreed to wait unless somebody comes along with the money and right home etc. then they'll pretty much have no choice, which i have agreed to because there will be just as good horses about when the time is right =)
live for the good times,, forget all the bad,, love him forever and you'll be always glad!! So hug like you mean it,, and kiss in the night,, smile when they cant see and never ever fight!!