Show off your best english horse! - Page 2
 
 

       The Horse Forum > Riding Horses > English Riding

Show off your best english horse!

This is a discussion on Show off your best english horse! within the English Riding forums, part of the Riding Horses category

     
    LinkBack Thread Tools
        03-26-2008, 01:18 AM
      #11
    Foal
    Thisis my new tb Barney. I've had him for about 3 months

    Cross country..

    Through the creek after x-cntry.. REALLY hot day


    I have more dressage and showjumping photos!! Ill post them when they finish uploading from my camera..
         
    Sponsored Links
    Advertisement
     
        03-26-2008, 02:23 AM
      #12
    Trained
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by diamonr4ever
    Really cute english horses. I would love to see your warmblood jazzyrider!
    as requested :)




    Its not letting me add anymore at the moment so those will have to do lol sorry about the quality but all my better pics are on the pc at home and im only on my laptop at work :)
         
        03-26-2008, 02:26 AM
      #13
    Trained
    Its working now so here are a couple more of the big fella we were doing a very poor job of learning yielding/half pass type stuff in the first one


         
        03-26-2008, 07:25 AM
      #14
    Yearling
    Thanks WadiDraa She is my first pony, I have had her 3 years :)

    The Freisian is 16.2? Looks bigger!
    I like Emile :) and I have always wanted to wear a top hat but Misty doesn't like the white things in dressage so I doubt I would get too far, I have done 2 tests ending up with about 35/6...not too bad considering she didnt really go in the corners!?
         
        03-26-2008, 10:49 PM
      #15
    Foal
    Thank you for keeping the pictures coming. Thankyou for letting me see your warmblood jazzyrider. He is quite the looker.
         
        03-27-2008, 01:18 AM
      #16
    Foal
    Sorry for the click links, these are pro photos I can't copy :(

    Slick and I doing IN HAND showmanship, I like a dummy forgot my helmet. We had a good run but got last becuse of it. :(

    http://lizstabbertphoto.smugmug.com/...675_MpLv5-A-LB

    After we got last, LOL:

    http://lizstabbertphoto.smugmug.com/...903_9Korq-A-LB

    Bareback class:

    http://lizstabbertphoto.smugmug.com/...970_P4wCY-A-LB

    A month later, different show Bareback:

    http://lizstabbertphoto.smugmug.com/...804_Ae4Td-L-LB

    Me riding like crap and Slick throwing a fit:

    http://lizstabbertphoto.smugmug.com/...881_jJ3i6-L-LB

    And finally showmanship WITH my helmet, and we got 3rd!

    http://lizstabbertphoto.smugmug.com/...752_kup3D-A-LB

    Jenn
         
        03-27-2008, 04:47 AM
      #17
    Trained
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by diamonr4ever
    Thank you for keeping the pictures coming. Thankyou for letting me see your warmblood jazzyrider. He is quite the looker.
    thank you
         
        03-29-2008, 01:44 AM
      #18
    Foal
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by moomoo
    Thanks WadiDraa She is my first pony, I have had her 3 years :)

    The Freisian is 16.2? Looks bigger!
    I like Emile :) and I have always wanted to wear a top hat but Misty doesn't like the white things in dressage so I doubt I would get too far, I have done 2 tests ending up with about 35/6...not too bad considering she didnt really go in the corners!?
    Aww! Well..that doesn't work out to well if your pony doesn't like white! Further down your riding career I am sure you will be able to wear a top hat. I don't really know the scoring in the uk, because here 60's are decent scores and I am sure it is different here then there.
         
        03-29-2008, 06:21 AM
      #19
    Yearling
    I managed to win the ODE with a score of 36 so I guess it can't be that bad! But Misty is awesome in the x/c section
         
        03-29-2008, 07:52 PM
      #20
    Foal
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by moomoo
    I managed to win the ODE with a score of 36 so I guess it can't be that bad! But Misty is awesome in the x/c section
    I have always wanted to do Cross Country!!! It seems like such a rush..I love jumping in general
         

    Thread Tools



    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:40 PM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0