I have several questions about horse rider sponsorships i'd like to ask about.. I have two horses that I'm going to start showing.. however I don't have a lot of extra money and I would like to have help I guess... So basically what I'm saying is I would like more information to it..
1. Horse rider sponsorships in general? Like how do you get one? Asking around helps but what else can you do?
2. Will they sponsor the individual rider and not just the horse? Since I have two horses I would like to know more information on that...
3. What all do they pay for/ help out with? In exchange of course I'll advertise any product but what do I get in exchange for that I guess? Haha
4. How will I acknowledge the sponsor?
5. How much money will it be?
6. What are all the forms and paperwork that will need to be filled out as well with contracts?
7. Any liability waivers?
8. Any insurance business that I'd need to know about?
Thanks! Any answers are appreciated even if they don't answer all the questions :)