Totally Blank!

       The Horse Forum > Riding Horses > English Riding

Totally Blank!

This is a discussion on Totally Blank! within the English Riding forums, part of the Riding Horses category

    LinkBack Thread Tools
        06-13-2010, 01:54 PM
    Totally Blank!

    Oh my gosh! I cannot remember these terms and its driving me crazy! So, I decided to ask my fellow horse-lovers! Okay, so in a bunch of lessons my trainer uses certian terms. There are four in this catagory (I think that they are called rein aids?) and I know two of them.
    ~Indirect Rein: Pull all the way to your stomach (belly button)
    ~Direct Rein: Pull all the way to your hip
    ~Supporting Rein: ???

    Im not sure if I have any of these right, and I can't remember what the supporting rein does or what the last one is! Please help! Thanks!

    Thread Tools

    Similar Threads
    Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
    my facebook is blank Juniper Technology 9 01-21-2010 08:34 AM
    Blank Canvas CrazyChester Horse Artwork 0 05-12-2009 12:07 AM
    Totally Addictive Rachluvshorses4eva General Off Topic Discussion 0 11-19-2008 12:20 AM
    TOTALLY CRAZY ! RAQUETTE Horse Videos 0 07-21-2007 06:25 PM

    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:00 AM.

    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0