westren to english

       The Horse Forum > Riding Horses > English Riding

westren to english

This is a discussion on westren to english within the English Riding forums, part of the Riding Horses category

    LinkBack Thread Tools
        07-07-2010, 03:19 PM
    westren to english

    Is it possible to switch a horse usaly riddin in a broken curb(not shure if that's the real name but that is what it looks like) to a snaffle and if so eny sugestions on how to switch.when we bought him they said he had ben ridden english and westren but that was 3 years ago.
    Sponsored Links
        07-07-2010, 04:24 PM
    I can't give any adivce on /how/ to switch, but I know it's completely possible to do so. If you're switching to English, my best /guess/ would be to at first switch the bit. I know plenty western riders that use snaffles fine--I rode in one western when I rode.

    Thread Tools

    Similar Threads
    Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
    wanted: bell boots, english saddle and other english tack hburke Tack and Equipment Classifieds 16 01-26-2011 08:07 AM
    FS: 2 English Saddles and Misc. English Gear EventinginMI Tack and Equipment Classifieds 10 02-03-2010 09:14 AM
    me riding English!! In an actual english saddle!! alucard Horse Pictures 4 07-20-2009 12:11 PM
    english tall boots/ english bridle appy rider 4 life Tack and Equipment Classifieds 3 12-12-2008 11:39 AM
    go'in westren ( 4 real this time ;) ) englishcowgrl Horse Talk 2 07-26-2007 07:52 PM

    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:32 AM.

    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0