Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Kansas in the summer, Kentucky most of the time
-Be better with my hands
-Go to some more XC schoolings
-Go to more local 1 day horse trials
-Go to at least a couple of USEA recognized horse trials this year
-Stop the chair seat!
-Get my legs under me, solid, over fences
-Develop a better bond with Demi this year (I've ony had her since June)
-Settle in in Kentucky (college) and the new barn
-Ride her more
-Possibly lease her out to a little girl, she wants one again.
-Take her partially out of retirement, she really doesn't like it that much. Heck, she's only 18!
- Get in more lessons on her
- Get her in shape
- Get her minor attitude problems in check (lessons)
- Get her jumping 3' consistently again
- Sell her :(
- LESSONS! Dressage is good, jumping needs work
- get the head flipping/rushing while jumping in control
- go to XC schoolings this spring,summer, fall
- go to 1 day events
- go to a couple of recognized events
- get her settled back into Kentucky and in her new barn (she came from KY originally)
MAN! I better get moving...
Look like a SUPERSTAR, Ride like a FOUR STAR, Win like a ROCKSTAR
Eventers: Making BAD Dressage look GOOD!