1. Do you do any other sport to keep fit? I run, cycle and do pilates 5 days a week. I have 7 horses in total in work though so they keep me busy!
2. How often are your horses ridden to keep fit? Competition horses are worked 6 days a week, this includes the day of competition and one hack out day.
3. How much time do you usually spend at one level before moving up? Depends on the horse. The babies usually spend a fair amount of time at intro/pt level to get miles under them (usually atleast one season), but they don't spend long at training or open and go to novice HT all within one season
4. What do you find is the hardest part to eventing? Controlling my nerves before SJ. I SUCK at show jumping!
5. What do you find is the most enjoyable part of eventing? The XC
6. Do you have a trainer? Yes, and he is brilliant!
7. If yes to the above; Do you have an eventing trainer or do you have separate trainers for dressage and jumping? My trainer is an eventer so he takes me for everything. I do train with other trainers occasionally for the specific phases though. Like Bill Noble and Malcom Maytom for dressage, Mark Todd and Tinks Pottinger for XC and Dale Pedersen for SJ