1. Do you do any other sport to keep fit?
I swim every morning..
2. How often are your horses ridden to keep fit?
Every day..usually a schooling session then fitness work
3. How much time do you usually spend at one level before moving up?
Depends on the horse..my young one had a season at Training, Pre Novice and then went Novice (Prelim) as a 6yr old whereas her full sister had a season at Training/Pre Novice and went Novice as a 5yr old..with Cake I went from Training to winning a 1* in 5 events then went Intermediate after that..Sebastian and I did a Pre Novice before going Novice/1*.
4. What do you find is the hardest part to eventing?
Cross Country..scares the **** out of me :P
5. What do you find is the most enjoyable part of eventing?
6. Do you have a trainer?
7. If yes to the above; Do you have an eventing trainer or do you have separate trainers for dressage and jumping?
Have a seperate trainer for both..but neither go to events with me..
Leg Protection - I bandage them for XC, every day use I just use brushing boots on the back and the open fronts that are used for the SJng on the front...