Are you sure if you wet it down and hairspray it that it can't be plaited? Other wise just hog him maybe ask your trainer?
2. I need a new jumping vest for X/C can anyone reccomend a kind please ? ...
3. The Lovely Dressage Test - For my life I cannot remember it!! Suggestions?
o I used to use my model horses and ride them through it loads of times I found that the only way I could remember by actually trotting my little model horse around my arena haha
4. Clean Pony Techniques, any suggestions on making Chinga look super clean and pretty for the event.
wash him and rug him up the day before. Rub baby powder into white markibgs when they are slightly damp. Plait the bottom of the tail up the night before. Use babyoil as a highlighter around the eyes etc. ensure he is fully trimmed up with sparkling tack
5. Circles, any advice with this lovely shape would be great as Chinga and I completely fail at them. Mainly cantering.
use cones or barrels in a circle shape and ride around them until you can figure it out
6. Cross Country round, any advice. Cross Country is for sure our week point. So any extra tips on riding fences, ect.
never hesitate kick on constantly never stop riding as that is when they stop don't trust him