training schedual:) any opinions ?
So me and Chase are going in are 2 season in eventing and were goign in entry next season :) so exited !!! Sense were out for the winter season, I decided to start on my training schedual and my goals and stuff :) I youd love your opionion on it or if you guys have any other ideas that be great
Chase and my training schedual
In a week!!!
● 2 conditioning: -Transitions!!!!! Transitions in the pace trot and canter ( lengthen and shorting strides)
- practice proper gallop. Control speed
- mix of walk and some trot on firm ground to strengthen bones, tendons
and ligaments - working on soft ground = more flexibility
conditioning of 2 = best results -strength and flexibility
● 1 long low session: - control, muscle toning, switch between frame *SPIROLES*
Lengthening and shorting strides et boxes
● 1 flat- make sure to have a good warm up before, CONSISTENCY** in frame & riding
-more natural and comfortable movement, No forced high frame!
-when on verge of falling apart is when chase and I look best
• leg yielding
• lead changes ~
• hind end more power no speed
• bring him under himself!
• weight distributed =
• high, GIVING hands
• leg, seat aids ( riding with no hands )
• less interferences is gooder!
• NO micro managing
● 1 hack/flat: - new place when possible * long low relaxing
Jumping!! When ever you feel the need to or when Chase feels the need to
● *CONSISTENCY* over jumps BALANCE
● Build self-esteem over jumps and XC-Country
● Grid work for straightens, control, stride adjusting (nice natural jump)
● less interference from me! Better jump Chase will have !
Our Hoofbeats were many, but are Hearts beat as One.