Yeah, me too Gypsie.
I bring - clothes for myself of course. I pack for cold, and I pack for hot. Just in case. Of course, I pack all that is needed for Nelson's care at the comp - but I am not including that in my list.
Not including overnight stuff for me - for riding I bring:
- Saddle *use CC saddle for all 3 phases*
- White pad for dressage. White pad for stadium. Colored pad for CC
- Breast Plate
- CC/Stadium Bridle
- Bridle for dressage *has my loose ring french on it*
- Bell Boots
- 4 horse boots *for fronts and back*
- Black coat for dressage and stadium
- show blouse with pin
- Stud Kit incase of rain and incase stadium is on grass
- CC shirt
- White breeches for dressage
- beige breeches for stadium and CC
- Tall boots
- My Eventing Watch
- Medical Arm Band
- Grooming Tools
I don't braid for dressage. I don't bathe at the show. I clean Nelson up at home beofore we haul to comps whether it is a 1 day there and back, or over nighter.
I don't need braiding bands or all that jazz. I keep it simple. Low Levels you don't have to go "all out" in looks and presentation. Just remain clean and respectful.
You don't need seperate saddles either for low levels. You don't need seperate helmets either.
I'm sure I am forgetting some things - but I'll have it figured out before May 2nd.