1. Seattle Slew ~ Won the Triple Crown and bred Champions-I think he is the Greatest racehorse ever!
2. Man-O-War ~Just Plain Great!
3. Secretariat ~ Won the Triple Crown-A Locomative!
4. Seabiscuit ~ A Champion hero for the people in hard times!
5. Barbaro ~ America's Hero!
6. Regret ~ 1st filly to ever win the Kentucky Derby!
7. Genuine Risk ~ 2nd filly ever to win the Kentucky Derby!
8. Phar Lap ~ A Champion ahead of his time, cut short by cut throats!
9. Ferdinand ~ Won the Kentucky Derby. Died not in total vane, but helped to start the Ferdinand Fee a donation program to keep old race horses alive!
10. Charismatic ~ Winner of the Kentucky Derby and Preakness only to loose his chance for the Crown, by again those legs!
11. Ruffian ~ The Great deer legged filly. Gutsiest horse that Maybe Ever Lived! All Heart and Soul!
12. Go For Wand ~ A Champion whose legs were not as tuff as her Heart!
13. Swale ~ Son of Seattle Slew. Won the Kentucky Derby and Preakness, but foulness may have stopped him from attaining more!
14. Sunny's Halo ~ Canadian bred Champion who won the Kentucky Derby and just a darn fine horse!
Sorry these are my all time favorites and I couldn't chop the group down to just 10