What is this?

       The Horse Forum > Barns, Boarding, and Farms > Farm Forum > Farm Equipment

What is this?

This is a discussion on What is this? within the Farm Equipment forums, part of the Farm Forum category

    LinkBack Thread Tools
        05-04-2014, 11:24 AM
    Question What is this?

    Hello everyone,

    The house and property I recently moved into has a lot of stuff still laying around from the previous owners. Could someone please help me identify this?


    Get up and go
    Sponsored Links
        05-04-2014, 01:22 PM
    Lawn roller.
        05-04-2014, 01:47 PM
    Thanks! I haven't seen them with holes before.
        05-04-2014, 10:15 PM
    Probably to fill I with water to make it heavier (there would be plugs of some kind for it too probably).
        05-08-2014, 06:50 PM
    Yep, roller. Add water for weight. There should be plugs.
        05-08-2014, 10:59 PM
    Thanks so much everyone for sharing your knowledge. I'm never going to use it, what do you think would be a fair price to ask for it? I'm in Florida.
    Posted via Mobile Device

    Thread Tools

    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:59 AM.

    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0