Not sure if I've got a peaceful companion for my horse but I have fallen in love now and must have this 2yr old 11hh Welsh Cob 'Peanut'. I have been keeping my horse Clooney (16.3hh) at livery but have now decided to try him in the field next to our property -which has some issues *see Narrow Stable worry thread*
Do I bring Cloone first and just turn him out in the field - bringing Peanut later (days later or a day later)
Or do I put Peanut in the field first and let him settle before brining Cloone to his new home and (hopefully) best friend...
Best to keep them apart at first or put them straight in with each other to have a squeal and a box and just get over it quick.
Your expert advice and ideas please!