But how in the world did you guys handle the actual buying part? Right now Im waiting to hear from the usda farm loan people to confrim on the loan, and hopefully start the buying process.Really the wait is driving me crazy. I already got the house more then half packed!
Anyways about the 'soon-to-be' house! Im going in on this 40acre property with my mom. Its got 2 log homes! A large garage/shop, which will be my hay/tack storage. A potential art studio thing well really its like another smaller 1br house/bunk house type thing. AND a shack for my horse, lol really it needs to be torn down and rebuilt but hey it works for now. But the real kicker is its only for 129,000 O.O Its a fixer upper that's why its on the cheap side. But since my mom is only going to be living in her house for 1week out of the month (shes taking care of my gma and living with her most of the time) we are going to rent it out weekly for 1k a week cause its right next to a HUGE recreational lake!
The crappy part is, we are waiting to make an offer because of the usda people. We want that part of the loan to be confirmed. We've already checked the house out and all. Im just so FREAKED that someone might come in and buy it. Im really hoping that since its a fixer-upper it wont get alot of attention :/
Is this a smart move? Waiting to put in the offer? Or would it be better to make the offer and then wait for the application to be finalized? Were calling the loan guy thursday (15th) we already know we can get a loan from them, its now just the size of the loan and stuff that's being worked out.
What did you guys do when you bought your house?
Also this is our first house so if its all done by the end of april we can get the tax rebate, cool huh!
Eep sorry for the long post but our family is VERY negative about me and my mom "moving up" on the financial food chain. Lame fam I know -.-
So were keeping this in the dark, why I am seeking advice on here
Thanks for reading and you all can come to our house warming party!!