Originally Posted by Allison Finch
How in the world can you look at that video and say the two running walks have the same haunch action. They are night and day different. The length of stride that they have to do to balance the throwing out of those stacks is totally different/
Aint a lick of difference? Wow.
1. Because there the exact breed of horse.
2. Because the front end is not 'throwing' the horse off its rythem just animating it.
3. Because the action is the exact same just slightly animated.
4. Because they are not exaggerating the hind end -stacks are to exaggerate the front end lifting action.
5. Because the hind ends in both videos are taking the ecact same action steps.
6. Because the hind end does not lift the front end- that's what the neck and forend does- lift itself-- you're a jumper you know that the rear end does not life before the front.
7. Because the rearend is left in place as a lightshod horse.
8. Because my walker walks exactly the same as both them horses with less exaggeration Andrew she's barefooted.
9. Because that's what the walking horse does- the rearend 'walks' like a human would if you take notice.
10. Because I've seen different bloodline of walking horses some walk more like a german Sheppard would sneaky like and others are more pacey-both horses in the video are the more traditional walking horse that has the 'sneaky walk' and aint Pacey.
If the horse was in rear stacks I would definitely agree it was abusive and hurting causing pain etcetra- the hind end is left un padded for a reason- stacks have nothing to do with hind end action and every thing to do with exaggeration of the forend- just look at the horse move!