Since I am not a member of the TWHA, would it be a better route (financially) for me to pay the $60 for the year and be able to get the free transfer on her? I am not finding anything giving me an estimated cost of transfer, so I figured I would ask around here and see if anyone knows.
The breeder will be registering her before she turns 6 months/before I pick her up, as he likes to wait until he is 100% on color. So would it be more wise to put the transfer in at the time of registration?
Now as far as names go, I will not be able to see what is taken unless I do register right?