Anyone up for a game or *Would You Rather*? - Page 93
 
 

       The Horse Forum > Life Beyond Horses > Games

Anyone up for a game or *Would You Rather*?

This is a discussion on Anyone up for a game or *Would You Rather*? within the Games forums, part of the Life Beyond Horses category

    Like Tree88Likes

     
    LinkBack Thread Tools
        03-02-2012, 07:13 PM
      #921
    Yearling
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by flicka filly    
    take a temperature.

    Wyr be angry or sad
    Oops. Id rather be angry.
    WYR have a pimple on the bottom of your foot, or the tips of your fingers?
         
    Sponsored Links
    Advertisement
     
        03-03-2012, 03:32 AM
      #922
    Weanling
    Foot- I have no feeling down there :)
    WYR Walk to the dark side...or the light side

    Remember- the dark side, unlike the light side...has...


    ...cookies
         
        03-03-2012, 03:34 AM
      #923
    Yearling
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by LadyNeigh    
    Foot- I have no feeling down there :)
    WYR Walk to the dark side...or the light side

    Remember- the dark side, unlike the light side...has...


    ...cookies
    dark side definitely.. being a guy and all.. plus rock and the whole black thing suits me
    Wyr give up riding or drive 300 miles roundtrip each time you want to ride
         
        03-03-2012, 03:36 AM
      #924
    Weanling
    300 miles. Never could give it up.

    WYR build your own house or have kids
         
        03-03-2012, 03:40 AM
      #925
    Yearling
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by LadyNeigh    
    300 miles. Never could give it up.

    WYR build your own house or have kids
    that's my option right now.. sad but true drive 300 miles or don't ride
    Have a house but will be building new one in a couple of years.. and have one kid and I guess another on the way now(bangs head on desk) so tie...lol
    Wyr eat dominos or pizza hut or papa johns
         
        03-03-2012, 02:17 PM
      #926
    Foal
    Pizza hut if it's stuffed crust otherwise I would choose papa johns

    Wyr eat frog legs or chocolate covered ants
         
        03-03-2012, 02:21 PM
      #927
    Yearling
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by loveshorses79    
    pizza hut if it's stuffed crust otherwise I would choose papa johns

    Wyr eat frog legs or chocolate covered ants
    frog legs.. if done right they taste like chicken.. seriously
    Ok then WYR eat horse, or dog
         
        03-03-2012, 02:25 PM
      #928
    Foal
    I would like to say neither but if I have to choose I guess dog :(

    Wyr eat cow tongue or monkey brains?
    I'm glad we don't really have to choose to do any of these lol
         
        03-03-2012, 02:27 PM
      #929
    Yearling
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by loveshorses79    
    I would like to say neither but if I have to choose I guess dog :(

    Wyr eat cow tongue or monkey brains?
    I'm glad we don't really have to choose to do any of these lol
    cow tongue.. brains just creep me out totally.. and I try everything once just for saying I did it.. and when in europe yes,i did try horse, it was terrible, and never again.. never tried dog though.. but if I ever go to china or the orient and have a chance never know
    Wyr change the subject or keep up the fear factor like eating things questions..lol
    loveshorses79 likes this.
         
        03-03-2012, 02:32 PM
      #930
    Foal
    Keep it up!!

    Wyr eat giant roaches or eat cow balls
         

    Thread Tools



    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:33 AM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0