I saw there was an old one from 2010, but I think we are in need of a new one with some different rules laid out.
The game will work as follows:
- I will ask "Truth or Dare?"
- The next person will choose to answer a truth or attempt a dare.
- I will then ask a question or pose a dare, depending on their choice.
- That person will answer the question, or post video or photo of their attempt at the dare. At the end of this post, they will ask, "Truth or Dare?"...
The Rules are as follows:
- If someone takes longer than 48 hours to answer their truth or attempt their dare, anyone else may jump in and respond in their place to keep the game moving.
- If you see any truths you want to answer or dares you want to try, and you are not the person being dared or asked, you may still reply. You just don't get to ask "Truth or Dare?" at the end of your post (unless, of course, the previous rule comes into play).
- All truths and dares must be horse related!
- Do not dare anyone to do any obviously dangerous stunts that might put horse or rider in danger.
- Try to phrase dares so that anyone could attempt them. (Instead of daring a person to jump a 4' fence, dare them to jump the highest obstacle they are comfortable jumping.)
- If you do not have a horse, but want to attempt a dare, just mention that you do not have a horse when you request a dare, so the darer can give you a horse related dare that does not involve a horse. (ie I dare you to record your best whinny!)
- If you choose dare, and are uncomfortable attempting the dare for any reason, you may ask for a different dare, or for a truth instead.
- Do not ask truth questions that might reveal personal information.
- Keep things G rated.
So, here goes...
Truth or dare?