2. Listening to someone using the "F" word every other word.
3. People who have no idea that the merge lane onto the highway is for speeding up so you can merge at traffic speed. Don't merge in at 30 when the speed limit on the highway is 65.
4. Lack of use of signal lights in cars..is there a new law out somewhere I missed?
5. When you get up to the scene of an accident and you are now the first car in line with no one in front of you (where only one lane is open specifically but also at any other time), do NOT stop to observe the scene of the accident.
6. People driving up and down the road at 2 am with the bass turned as loud as it will go...or at any other time. If I wanted to listen to your version of "music" I would say so..I don't like sitting in traffic and my car is vibrating from the noise issuing from your speakers.
7. For a barn related issue...people that don't roll up the hose in the wash rack, don't clear the wash rack drain and leave a lake, or don't clean up after their horses.