My horse High Five is definitely my favorite. He's an eight year old bay/brown American Quarter Horse gelding who competes in cutting and occasionally speed events.
1. He's very antisocial. He prefers to be left alone, that includes being away from other horses.
2. He has a pretty rough trot, but an amazing rocking horse canter.
3. He clicks with only one person, and luckily enough, that person is me. He is still nice to other people, but there is an obvious connection between him and myself.
4. He always tries to eat my hair. (I guess because he thinks it is hay. Lol)
5. VERY eager pleaser. He always tries his best to do the task at hand, and gives one hundred and fifty percent in the arena and on the trails.
6. He's scared to death of lawnmowers. (and I've tried to correct the problem but he still is jittery around them)
7. Surprisingly, he's a big baby. You'd think since he was a stocky cow horse that he wouldn't mind getting dirty, but he's actually a prima donna.
8. He works completely off of leg cues, and get's frustrated when people use the reins too much with him.
9. He likes to drink beer. Lol.
10. I've owned him since he was three.
Red Money Maker (Red) - 2004 Sorrel QH Gelding