I've been talking to my friend who has the mare I've been working with/drooling over for awhile now while waiting out the rain so that we can work together again...I think she's decided that she isn't the best match for her for sure now, so she says we can work together for a few months and then we'll decide if I'd like to buy her or if she will go back to her previous owner. I really hope everything will be okay so I can afford to get her and keep her by then.
I've been having a lot of personal issues holding me back from getting a job and functioning very well, but I'm finally in counseling so I really hope this can work. I haven't gotten to work with her a terrible lot yet, but I can just tell that she would be perfect for me, she's everything I would want in a horse. Honestly I'm in love, lol